Thursday, April 15, 2010

Travel

If a hundred people were asked, "If you knew you were going to die within the next couple years, what would you do with your life?", a huge majority of the people would most likely say, "Travel." At least that is what I think. That's what I would want to do. Get out of this place--the good ol' Crossroads of America--which I've been stuck in for 17 and a half years, and see what else is out in this big world.

But where to begin? There are so many place to go. Personally, I would start this amazing vacation with a nice beach, somewhere to relax. First, I would start on the beaches on the Gulf of Mexico in Florida, then I would head over to the beaches in Southern California, and then since by then I would hopefully have a pretty solid base tan, I would hit up the beaches in Mexico... I would never get sick of going to the beach, and I would probably have to force myself to go anywhere else.

After finally pulling myself away from the beautiful beaches, I would definitely go to Europe: France, Italy, Spain... I would love to see the Eiffel Tower, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the Tower of London, etc.

Yes, traveling the world is surely a thing I want to do during my lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment