Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Final Blog

Part 1
I think that I have a respectful mind more than any of the other minds. I understand that I cannot judge others because I do not know every single thing about that person. I do not know every second of his or her past, which is what makes a person who he or she is. I feel comfortable talking to anyone really, no matter what "group" they are in or how different they are from me. It is very easy for me to understand and connect with people. In all situations, I always try to see all points of view and give everyone the respect they deserve.

Part 2
I was not a normal newborn. After I was born, I lifted my head, and looked around the room"curiously" (as my mom says). Most newborns just cry in their mother's arms. But I, on the other hand, looked all the strangers in the room. I have always been a curious person--curious as to how and why this happens or why this is this way, and so on. Even when I was little, I would come up with bizarre questions like, do people with different colored eyes see different colors? Most little girls are just concerned about their dolls, but not I. =]

As stated in Part 1, I look at things from different perspectives. I analyze everything when it comes to how people act or why they do certain things. I like to try to see their point of view. In addition to that, I also find myself in classes, especially physics or chemistry, asking myself much deeper questions than what is actually being taught. I tend to look at what is being taught from different points of view than just the basic material.


Once again, I also exhibit respect for other viewpoints. I am totally open to hearing and considering other ideas and perspectives that I may have overlooked.

Part 3
From my blog, I have learned that there is so much to do in life. I honestly do not know where to begin with mine. I do not want to take the traditional route: graduate high school, go to college, get a job, get married, have kids, etc... Of course I want all those things as well, but I want unusual, life-changing experiences that not many people have. I want to do great things! =]

1 comment:

  1. Katie,
    Great over the top Blog! You really got into this project and your product is fabulous.
    Mrs. S

    ReplyDelete