To wrap things up, I thought it would be appropriate to share with you part of my personal bucket list. Feel free to share some things on your bucket list as well.
Things I have already accomplished:
Go to Disney World.
Meet my best friend.
Go canoeing (8th grade trip: I had to do all the rowing for 3 hours because Ashley Finch's thumb was broken!)
Be confirmed.
Graduate grade school.
Go to a Notre Dame football game.
Go parasailing.
Jet ski.
Camp with friends in a backyard.
Pull an all-nighter.
Make a family scrapbook.
Go to a Kenny Chesney concert.
Fall in love.
Go to Wisconsin Dells.
Go to Gatlinburg.
Go to a Colts' game.
Make a wish on a falling star.
Ride Drop Zone.
See the Grand Canyon.
Take drawing lessons.
Travel to somewhere out of the United States (Mexico!).
Get my driver's license.
Win Nationals (softball).
Go to a prom.
Things I have yet to accomplish:
Go on my Senior Retreat.
Be on high honors every quarter in high school.
Be in a play.
Graduate high school.
Go on a road trip with only my friends.
Attend school at my dream college.
Go to Las Vegas on my 21st birthday.
Have a memorable and successful college career.
Discover my passion in life.
Meet the love of my life and marry him.
Have children and watch them grow up.
Be a good parent.
Create my dream home.
Master an instrument.
Shop at the Mall of America.
Be a spectator at the Super Bowl.
Swim with dolphins.
Break a Guinness World Record.
Witness a solar eclipse.
Be a spectator at the Olympics.
Skydive.
See the Northern Lights.
Go to Times Square on New Year's Day.
Visit the Seven New Wonders of the World.
Visit all 50 states.
Go on a cruise.
Learn how to cook--well.
Make a long list of books to read and then actually read them.
Drive a Lamborghini.
Go white water rafting. (I will next month: Summer Field Studies 2010!)
Things I have already accomplished:
Go to Disney World.
Meet my best friend.
Go canoeing (8th grade trip: I had to do all the rowing for 3 hours because Ashley Finch's thumb was broken!)
Be confirmed.
Graduate grade school.
Go to a Notre Dame football game.
Go parasailing.
Jet ski.
Camp with friends in a backyard.
Pull an all-nighter.
Make a family scrapbook.
Go to a Kenny Chesney concert.
Fall in love.
Go to Wisconsin Dells.
Go to Gatlinburg.
Go to a Colts' game.
Make a wish on a falling star.
Ride Drop Zone.
See the Grand Canyon.
Take drawing lessons.
Travel to somewhere out of the United States (Mexico!).
Get my driver's license.
Win Nationals (softball).
Go to a prom.
Things I have yet to accomplish:
Go on my Senior Retreat.
Be on high honors every quarter in high school.
Be in a play.
Graduate high school.
Go on a road trip with only my friends.
Attend school at my dream college.
Go to Las Vegas on my 21st birthday.
Have a memorable and successful college career.
Discover my passion in life.
Meet the love of my life and marry him.
Have children and watch them grow up.
Be a good parent.
Create my dream home.
Master an instrument.
Shop at the Mall of America.
Be a spectator at the Super Bowl.
Swim with dolphins.
Break a Guinness World Record.
Witness a solar eclipse.
Be a spectator at the Olympics.
Skydive.
See the Northern Lights.
Go to Times Square on New Year's Day.
Visit the Seven New Wonders of the World.
Visit all 50 states.
Go on a cruise.
Learn how to cook--well.
Make a long list of books to read and then actually read them.
Drive a Lamborghini.
Go white water rafting. (I will next month: Summer Field Studies 2010!)
You have so much to look forward to, and I wish you the best of luck in accomplishing all on your bucket list! Reading through, I guess a lot of people add similar things to their bucket lists like traveling to all 50 states or falling in love, skydiving or going on a fun road trip, but I loved the "unusuals" like the Northern Lights and making a long list of books and finding time to read them! A couple of mine that are different from yours are going on a mission trip to Africa, rescuing a dog from an animal shelter, studying abroad, trying every coffee at Starbucks, and living to America's 300th Birthday!
ReplyDeleteClaire, I hope you accomplish all the things on your bucket list as well. I know you have big dreams, like going on a mission trip to Africa. That would be amazing! =] Trying every coffee at Starbucks will be interesting for sure!
ReplyDelete